7.14.2015

HAIRCARE ROUTINE

I figured since I have never done a hair care routine i'd do one of you all today. I did do a skin care routine last year if you want to go give that a read but tell me if you want an updated one which I will gladly do.

 
 

 
 
 

I start off by shampooing and conditioning my hair with the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day which I really like because it makes my hair feel very clean and smells really good. It also does what it says on the bottle where my hair looks pretty good whenever I use them.


If I'm using a hair mask its most probably the L'oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm which has a hell of a long name. This is my favorite because I only have to keep it in my hair for like 3-5 minutes.

 
 

If I have 2 day hair or something I usually use sea salt spray to make my hair a little more curly or to have a more defined curl. To do this I use Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray which is really nice and I will never get through the whole bottle so the price is worth it. A drugstore alternative is the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe which I also really like and is one of my favorites.


My dry shampoo of choice is the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Brunette which is tinted so when I use it on my hair it kinda blends in so I don't have to work so hard to blend it in which I'm all about.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment