7.07.2015

WEDDING | GRWM

I went to a wedding on the 4th of july and so today I'm going to be doing a get ready with me for that particular look. this is a full glam look and in arabic weddings its a must.



Makeup;

 

I started by using a sample of CT Magic Cream which now I need to buy, I also used the CT Wonderglow primer because I wanted radiance to my skin and I also used the Benefit POREfessional which I used to fill in my pores.


For foundation I used my NARS Sheer Glow which is amazing and my favorite. NARS Creamy Concealer is what I used underneath my eyes. KVD Shade + Light Palette is what i used to contour, i used Sombre to contour and Shadowplay to bronze up my skin. i powdered my face with Lucid and used Lyric under my eyes. for blush i used the Milani Blush in Awakening Rose. to highlight i used the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone which is amazing.


I primed my eyelid with the UD Primer Potion in Eden. I used the CT Eyes to Mesmerize in Mona Lisa because its gorgeous, on top of that i used the Chocolate Bar Palette from Too Faced in the shade Haute Chocolate and Milk Chocolate in my crease, I used White Chocolate in my brow bone and inner corner. I packed on the L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush on the center of my lid and on my lower lash line. I curler my lashes and used the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and I made it all clumpy. I used the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Nude on my waterline and in Brown to do a little wing.

 
 

I used the ABH Brow Wiz in Carmel and the Clear Brow Gel to do my brows. for my Lips i started by scrubbing them with the Lush Popcorn Lipscrub and then used a Lipbalm then i used my CT LiP Cheat in Pillow Talk as an allover color. I set my makeup with the UD All Nighter.

Outfit:

 
 

Dress | random store 
Shoes | Topshop

 

Bag | ZARA 
CT Lipliner | Pillow Talk
Rimmel Scandaleyes | Brown
Chanel Les Beiges Powder
Elizabeth and James Nirvana

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment