7.28.2015

JULY FAVORITES

Now that this month has ended I have a tun of products which I want to share with you all as I have been loving them lately and have been using them a lot.



I'm going to start with a primer and I've been enjoying the Make Up For Ever Mattifying Primer which doesn't keep me matte all day, but it does make my makeup stay on larger which is great in my book.


I have also been enjoying using the L'oreal Infallible Foundation which is so easy to blend and looks really good on my skin which is why I've been really liking it. The color match is also pretty good.


KVD Shade and Light has quickly become the only thing I use as bronzer and as a contour. I also use the lighter shades as an all over face powder, as an under the eye setting powder, and as a blush.


To keep my highlighter game on point I have been using the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone and I honestly don't know how I could function without this product or how someone could use any other highlighter.


I have been more into blush which if you know me it's a shocker but I realized that sometimes your face needs that little extra touch and I've been enjoying the Milani Powder Blush in Awakening Rose.


I bought the Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize in Mona Lisa which is the best thing ever and it just blends so quickly and easily and sets beautifully where it almost looks wet on the lids which is so nice.


I never thought I would buy a $40 brush but ever since I did I will never look back. I got the Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush which is super soft and blends any foundation easily and perfectly.

 

I have also been loving the RT Bold Metals collection. I've been liking all the brushes I bought but especially the 301 which is a flat pretty dense brush and I've been using it to contour. I've also been liking the 200 because I can easily apply any eyeshadow and even blend it out.

 

I have been enjoying two very similar products and they are the Rimmel Lipliner in Eastend Snob and the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk which are both a pinkish lipliner which are your lips but better color.


My new favorite mascara has been the Maybelline Lash Sensational which makes my lashes look super long and super full which is what I look for in a mascara


I've also been using the NYX Cream Matte Lipstick in London like crazy because it's a brown-nude-pink type of color and I have just been loving it so much. It's so matte and creamy so I love it.


As  for eyeshadow palettes I've been loving the Sonia Kashuk Eye Couture in Neutral which is the best matte eyeshadow palette I've seen. Its been my go to everyday eyeshadow whenever I'm doing my makeup because its very easy to create so many different looks.


I have also been liking the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo and Conditioner which I have included in my Hair Care Routine and as I said in that post, I like them because they make my hair feel clean and nice.


I have also been wearing my Gizeh Birkenstocks in White nearly everyday as they are so comfortable and so easy to style. I don't actually know what I would do if I didn't have these as they have become  staple in my closet.


I bought this necklace from Madewell and I've been obsessed with it as it just can completely transform an outfit. I even had it in my last get ready with me. I especially like it because the gold is matte which makes it look super cool.


I have also been wearing these TOPSHOP heels throughout most of the month as it's so comfortable. It black and is basically a wedged heel.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment