7.10.2015

WHAT'S IN MY BAG | SUMMER 2015 EDITION

The last time I did this type of post was probably more than a year ago, so I thought it would be a good idea to do an updated one, as it's summer and I am obsessed with this bag.



I mentioned this bag before in my May Favorites. Whenever I wear this out everyone always complements me on it, as it is such a staple piece to have in your collection and can improve any outfit. I also would like to say that this helps me get away with an all black outfit. And it's from the brand Milly

The first thing I have here are my sunglasses, and I have been carrying my Ray ban Round Metal Glasses which are also a pink/rose gold which have been in every one of my Instagram pictures.

I have the iPhone 6 in gold and so I always have that with me and i don't think i have much to say about my phone tbh.

My wallet is from Kate Spade which is mainly a credit card type of wallet which I like because it's so small and I hate carrying cash. It's also black leather which is super cool and I can easily carry it around.

I always have a powder with me and it's almost always the L'oreal True Match because it has a mirror and the formula prevents me from looking cake-y which who doesn't want that? I also have a little RT Kabuki Brush which is so soft and tiny.

I have a rollerball perfume in Flowerbomb by Victor and Rolf which is one of my favorite scents as its floral but not so overwhelming like a rose, which I hate, its more soft and classy in my opinion. I'm so sorry that I suck at describing smells.

This is my new favorite lip liner and it's the Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in Eastend Snob which is a nude pink similar to natural lips' color. It so creamy and lasts a pretty decent amount on my lips.

I stole this lip balm thing from my mom and it's the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in  01 which is just really nice to just put on without thinking about it because it's moisturizing and has just a little bit of color.

It's pretty hot in California so having Oil Absorbing Sheets is a must and these are from Clean and Clear so they are pretty cheap and easy to find.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment