7.03.2015

COLLECTIVE BEAUTY HAUL | DRUGSTORE AND HIGH END

I wanted to do a beauty haul to start off this month and so today I have a haul which has both high end and drugstore products which I have picked up since I've been in the States.


I'm going to start with drugstore. The first thing I picked up is the L'oreal Infallible Foundation which I've already tried and I absolutely love it! It's supposed to keep you matte all day which would be the case if you don't have very oily skin like me. It has medium/full coverage.


I repurchased the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer which I haven't tried since we started this blog, I think. I'm very excited to try it out again and seeing my opinions on it as I have tried many concealers since.


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer is one of my favorite concealers. I managed to find one and I grabbed it immediately. I must say it's an amazing concealer and I see why its always sold out. it has a formula where it blends easily and doesn't crease.


I saw this in the store and I was so fascinated by it so I had to buy it. Covergirl Ultra Smooth Foundation + Applicator is so weird to me and I really want to try it out because the display pulled me in.

 

I was looking everywhere for the L'oreal La Palette Nude but I couldn't find it so got the Nude2 which has some pretty nice colors and is pigment and smooth. I was oddly surprised by this palette as I wasn't expecting much from it and I really like it.


I picked up yet another Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Deep Blue which should come as no shock that I am in love with these eyeliners. I did however get a navy one because I thought it would be a good addition to my collection.


I needed a new mascara so I got the Maybelline Lash Sensational which is amazing! It makes my lashes so long and fluttery which is what I always aim for in terms of mascara and lashes and things like that.


Amelia Liana always talks about CT lipliner in pillow talk, and she says that the Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in Eastend Snob is a dupe. I wore this the other day and posted it to Instagram and I am in love with this lipliner.


The NYX  Soft Matte Lip Cream is one which is always sold out, the other day I went to target and found it in Tokyo. I'm not into the color for an all over one but on the center its just gorgeous. I also got London which has been living in my handbag and I love the color.


There has been a current buzz around the Simple Micellar Water which is actually really nice and doesn't sting my eyes that much when it gets in my eye. It's also pretty cheap compared to the bioderma one which I would have to order in the States.

 

I picked up the Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore which I am very excited to try out as I have heard amazing things about these blushes. This shade is very shimmy and looks very pink in the pan but it looks more peachy when swatched.


Another Milani Blush in Awakening Rose which is a pinky nude I think its matte but I see a bit of shimmer in it. Can we please talk about how amazing the powder looks, it's a flower. And the actual packaging is gold.

 
 

I was a little iffy about getting the original of this mascara but I heard good this about this one. The L'oreal Miss Manga Rock which has pretty interesting idea and the wand seems like its better.


On to the things from sephora. The first thing I got was the Lancome Miracle Cushion Foundation which I am beyond excited to try out as it has been in my sephora cart for as long as I can remember.

 

I'm gonna put these in one paragraph because I can't really say anything you haven't previously heard about these. The Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette and Eye Palette. I also uploaded a picture on Instagram which you can go follow us on.


I got some DUO Eyelash Adhesive which I thought would be good whenever I feel like wearing any lashes because I feel slightly more secure with it than with the adhesive that comes which the lashes themselves.


I got my favorite brow duo which is the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Carmel and the Clear Brow Gel which I honestly swear by it and will always go back to it.


I had a weak moment and I picked up the Bobby Brown Full Coverage Face Brush and I regret nothing. Its super soft and cut very beautifully and I'm very excited to try it out.


I repurchased the NARS Creamy Concealer as I ran out of it and it's my all time favorite concealer which I don't believe I could live without.


I repurchased yet again the FAB Facial Cleanser which is one of my all time favorite cleanser I've ever tried. It's an airy formula which is really targeted towards my skin type which is sensitive skin.


I got another BeautyBlender in the Original one. Mine got all dirty and disgusting then I broke it accidentally so I had to throw it out, so buying a new one was on the top of my list.


I had a bit of a Kat Von D moment and I got her Liquid Lipstick in Berlin which I've heard amazing reviews on and I'm so excited to try it out. I am however debating the color I got as it is very bold and out there.


I also got the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper which is a liquid liner and is very black. I'm gonna try to do a winged eyeliner look more often as I really like it on me and this is the creme-de-la-creme of liquid eyeliners.


I got the Sephora Collection Liquid Lipstick in 01 which is a true red shade. Its has a matte finish when it fully sets and its pretty cheap if you ask me.


Yet another liquid lipstick, this one is from ABH in Craft which is such a beautiful color and it's so pigmented and so pretty.


I got a Sephora Sharpener which I needed because I either lost mine or I forget it back home. This has two compartment one which is a normal sized one, then a larger one for jumbo pencils.


I got the  Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant which smells amazing and I actually have tried it out before and I do love it. It's a very refreshing product and nice.


I got a couple things from the Charlotte Tilbury counter which shows how much I restrained my self as I wanted to buy everything on the counter. I got the Eyes To Mesmerize in Mona Lisa which is a taupe-y purple-y shade and is mainly brown.


I also got the Pillow Talk Lipliner because I gave into the hype and I just had to purchase it and try it out. I had been wanting this forever and I'm so excited to have it in my collection.


I have been attempting to use other products to prevent buying this but I gave in and bought it, I got MAC Fix + which I can use for so many various things.


I went to lush and got the Tea Tree Water Toner which I still don't fully understand how to use and what to do with it but this will help me to not break out.


I also got the Popcorn Lip Scrub which I like so much more than the bubblegum one because its salty and sweet. It smells so good and it helps make my brighter lip colors look better.

 
 
 

I also got the Big Blue Bath Bomb which the worker totally sold me on and to use with it I got the Sunny Side Bubble Bar which is super shimmery and I'm so excited to take a bath with these two together.


From ulta I picked up the Real Techniques Bold Metals collection in 100, 301, 201, 300, and 200 which are all amazing and are cut so beautifully and defiantly worth the money.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment