7.04.2015

OUT FOR IFTAR | GRWM

So last Sunday, my family and I decided to treat ourselves and go out for a fancy Iftar in a hotel near by, so I finally had the chance to get my lazy ass out of bed, get out of my pjs and put on something fancy. Here's that,





OUTFIT:



trousers: Max&co
blouse: Massimo Dutti
shoes: Zara

I actually changed the pants because it was quite chilly outside and I also had a rain coat with me but I didn't have the chance to re take outfit pictures.



MAKE UP:

skin:



YSL le teint touche eclat foundation
Mac's Prep and Prime highlighter (under eye)
YSL Anti crenes concealer
CT counter kit
Estee Lauder blush

brows:



Sleek brow kit

eyes:





UD naked 1 eyeshadow palette 
(Naked all over the lid with buck blended on the crease, a mix of sidecar and dark horse under the water line and patted on the lid and a mix of virgin and sin on the tear duct area)

Stila's liquid eye liner 

Maybilline's big eyes mascara

Rimmel's eyeliner in in the nude

lips:



Revlon's lipstick in fabulous fig


Luma x


No comments:

Post a Comment