7.17.2015

FAMILY GATHERING | GRWM

I wanted to do another get ready with me because I felt like I was lacking greatly in fashion related posts so I'm trying to focus more on those lately.


| M A K E U P |




Makeup For Ever Mattifying Primer
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
NARS Creamy Radient Concealer
KVD Shade and Light Pallet 
Milani Blush | Awakening Rose 
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
UD Primer Potion | Eden
UD NAKED Pallet | Crease; Buck and Naked. Lid; Sidecar and Sin
ABH Brow Wiz
ABH Clear Brow Gel
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
CT Lip Cheat | Pillow Talk
MAC Lipstick | Velvet Teddy 

| O U T F I T |


Shirt | TOPSHOP
Pants | TOPSHOP
Shoes | TOPSHOP
Bag | ZARA
Necklace | Madewell and jewelry convention 
Earrings | TOPSHOP
Watch | Marc Jacobs
Rings | TOPSHOP


Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment