5.29.2015

MAY FAVORITES

I am very excited about May ending, as most of my externals are over and summer is here. However throughout the month of May I have been enjoying a few products and I'm here to share them with you all.


 
 
 
 

I have been using the Benefit Porefessional a lot this month as I do believe it works better when it's hotter outside, and just helps make my makeup sit better on my skin. I feel like there is something about this primer that seems to always have me going back to it but I just don't know what it is.


I'm sure this comes as no surprise but since its been like hell here I have reverted back to my Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation, which I was obsessed with last year and I'm in love with it again. I mainly like to wear this for school as I feel it looks better after a few hours unlike others.


I never really used to use an eye primer but now I've realized that I have oily eyelids and so I've been using the UD Primer Potion in Eden, which is slightly yellow toned. Which I like because it covers up all the veins on my lids and is like glue for eyeshadow.


Ever since I bought this palette it just kinda went to the bottom of my pile and forgot about it, this month I wanted to try something different and I fell in love with it. The colors of the UD Naked 3 are so different and interesting and they really complement my eye color.


Another rediscovery in my collection is this bronzer/blush duo from Wet n Wild I think its called the Color icon in Dust Till Dawn which I think was a limited edition last year. I really like the bronzer part as its just beautiful and not too orange on my skin and it blends really well.


I have probably mentioned this before but I'm not sure which favorites so I'm mentioning it again and it's the Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pressed Powder which is just the best thing to carry around and also to set makeup right away with.


Every time I wear this Chloe perfume I get tuns of complements I'm not sure what its called but it's the one with the beige bow on it. So now I'm going to try to describe the smell which I suck at. It's like a floral scent and very fresh yet there is something very interesting about it.


Lastly I have been obsessed with this bag from Milly which I got last year for my birthday. Its just a holographic bag which I have been wearing every time I go out because I believe it goes great with my  mostly black wardrobe.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment