3.04.2014

February Favorites

Well, I'm sure glad february is over but I really don't want to start march because that means studying and exams and a tun of work to do which is really upsetting.


I'm going to  have an updates makeup routine up soon up for the mean time this has defiantly been my favorite foundation lately and it's the rimmel match perfection which I'm just in love with even though when I first got this I hated it but now I love it.

This was in everybody and their mothers january favorites and it's the infamous urban decay Naked3 which I'm pretty sure you have all heard of it and seen a billion times.

I've been braking out lately mostly because I've started school again and thats just horrible I've been using my benefit boi-ing concealer which covers up blemishes really well.

I have been burning this candle like crazy and it smells incredible its like my new favorite candle ever and it's the bath and body works raspberry peach macaroon that you all should defiantly give a sniff.

I was wearing this nail polish most of the month and it's the ciate in dangerous affair which was in my latest haul and I really like this shade.

I have also been quite into my Eos lip balms that I totally forgot I had and then suddenly found them all, and I have one in my bag pack and one in my hand bag so I am always using them.

this month i watched a bunch a movies that i would like to recommend, first off i watched catching fire which is so amazing and i regret not watching it before, i watched that movie 3 times this month and then went out and bought mocking jay which i have been reading recently, i also watched camp takota  which has a bunch of amazing you tubers like hannah, grace, mamrie… and it's actually really nice and i would recommend watching it.

Music wise I have been using an app called 8tracks which I listen to playlists from. I have been listing to an arctic monkeys a tun and the 1975, as for like songs I have been liking flawless - Beyonce, word up - little mix, she looks so perfect - 5SOS, and lastly FM$ - new Boyz.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment