3.30.2014

Current Shop List | Beauty

Hello lovelies! Hope you're all well.xx
Yes, I know I haven't posted for a week but I've been so busy with my icdl exams and I've just finished my first month exams and it's just been so stressful these past couple of weeks so I apologies and I promise i will make it up to you guys.
So anyways, let's get in with the post shall we!



-Benefits How to Look the Best in Everything Kit
i mean who doesn't want it? i think its such a good bargain because you practically get smaller versions of the best products from benefit. plus, the mini versions are quite expensive and all of the kit is for a price of one full-sized product,and i have read amazing reviews on the boing concealer..


-Benefits Sugarlicious Blush Kit

to be honest I've never watched nor heard reviews on this kit, but i have tried (almost) every product in this kit and i love each one of these. I personally am not a massive fan of these lipglosses mainly because i think they give your lips too much shine.
   

-Laura Mercier Oil free Flawless Face Kit
This honestly seems so good. i have tried the tinted moisturizer and i loved it.i honestly cannot wait to get my hands on this baby! 

-Bobby Brown's Creamy Concealer

I've heard so much about this concealer from every beauty blogger i have ever heard of, it might be that great. 



-Smashbox Full Exposure Palette

the colors just speak for themselves. i have heard sooo much about how amazing this palette is and now i really want to get my hands on it. but the only thing I'm not oh so sure about is that I've never tried any of smashbox products so I'm a bit worried.


-YSL Flower Crush in Red Dewberry


i really am soo excited to try this (mainly because i have never owned a ysl lip product) but anyways, i never heard anything about nor i bothered but to be honest the color seems so gorgeous and i guaranty you will feel oh so fancy in this.  



I'm so sorry the YSL kit isn't available anymore, i searched everywhere and i couldn't find it at all! again so sorry.x 
i know this post is a day late but right now it's 10:30, I've just finished studying my ICDL exam and i cannot wait to go to bed, again I'm so sorry I've been posting very late but i will make it up to you guys.x (exciting post coming up on Wednesday hint: it's about hair! )


oh and before you go..
what have you guys been planning on getting for spring? 




Much Love Always.xxxx
Luma

No comments:

Post a Comment