2.07.2014

January Favorites

Cant believe 2014 has already been around for a month and I have tried a lot of different product this month and I am excited to tell you all about them.

Lets start with a primer that I have been liking and I have mentioned it once or twice and that is benefit's the POREfessional which I'm pretty sure you have heard of, benefit also came out with a powder but I didn't pick that up because I'm not into lose powders and didn't really thing I needed it.


If you have been reading this blog for sometime now I have talked a bit about how I don't get eyeshadow primers and never use them, well this month I started using my urban decay primer potion and I am in love with it I think my problem with it is the fact that is really annoying to put on.


For foundation I have been using NARS sheer glow I have talked about this like one billion times but I have never used it consistently and it is really nice but it doesn't last on my skin that well which annoys me.

I am a palette person and so I have loved two palette this month and they are my infamous urban decay naked and lorac pro which both have gotten a lot of love from me.


Everyone is always talking about benefit's hola bronzer and I am one who doesn't go for things people tell me to get so I actually got this mini one for christmas and it is as amazing as everyone says.


I have a huge and deep love for this product and its benefit's rockateur blush and this smells amazing and looks really nice on my cheeks.


Another mini product i've been loving is benefit's highbeam which is a liquid highlighter and looks simply amazing on my cheek bones.

The last beauty product is NARS dolce vita lipgloss which is not too sticky and has an amazing color and is like my lips but better.

i never thought i would like this powder but i heard so many people including Luma talk about this so i gave it a go and it's the maybelline fit me powder in 115 which i think is the lightest shade and i love it! i have had it in my hand bag all month and i used it a tun. i actually almost forgot to include it because it was in my handbag.

a fashion favorite has got to be my kate moss jacket from reformation which i got for christmas and i'm obsessed with it. it's like the most beautiful thing i've ever got i just ahhh. 

A very very random one is this ice breakers duo fruit + cool in raspberry mint which tastes amazing.


I also have loved two nail varnishes and they are OPI Lincoln park after dark which is this very dark almost black purple and its just different from basic black, and topshop in celestial which is this bright blue that I wear all year long and I love this color to death.


This  month I reread the fault in our stars by john green and questioned my life for about a week and remembered why I loved this book so much. I am so excited about the movie especially now that the trailer came out ahh.

i have also watched a couple of movies and i love them both and they are Disney frozen and the wolf of wall street and i would highly recommend watching both

I usually mention some of my favorite songs and here they are:

  • happy - pharrell
  • daydreamin' - ariana grande 
  • versace - jay z 
  • tom ford - jay z 
  • old school love - ed sheeran 
  • r u crazy - coner Maynard 
  • trumpets - jason derulo 
  • the fault in our stars - troye Sivan 

Rita x

No comments:

Post a Comment