1.18.2014

Another 38 Weird Questions? | TAG

Hello loevlies, hope you're all well x so shocker I found ANOTHER REALLY COOL QUESTION STUFF ON TUMBLR SO YOU GUYS CAN GET TO KNOW ME BETTER AND SEE HOW WEIRD AND AWKWARD I AM YAY xxx

1. Are you more feminine or masculine?
Mm kind of I between, I'm not exactly a 'girly girl' nor a tomboy so 

2. Are you tall or short?
Um I think for my age I'm quite tall

3. What’s your favorite color?
Maroon or blood red because like maroon tends to get a bit between red and brown but blood red is like  dark 
burgundy 
4. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you?
Um yeah a bit to be honest

5. What are you really, really good at?
I really like cooking but I'm not sure if I'm like really good people(my mum and sister, but in my defines my sister is horrid with cooking food and stuff) compliment me on my omelet so I guess that's nice

6. What’s something you’re bad at, but love?
Singing,who doesn't  love pouring his heart out in a song?

7. How do you spend your free time?
Eating, watching YouTube videos, you know just wasting time 

8. Describe the way you dress in one sentence.
Weird yet not exactly trashy

9. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted?
Yeah like twice

Um at a salon yeah once
10. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you?
Let's not answer  that

11. Favorite game?
As in sports? Mm I think I'd go with swimming

12. What color is your hair?
I'd say dark brown but sometimes when the sun shines it looks like a tiny but if red

13. Do you believe in god?
Yeah 
14. Is men’s rights a thing?
Yeah Ofcourse
15. Does love really exist?
I think so.. I haven't been in love so

16. Can science explain everything, eventually?
I don't think so.. I think this universe is way too complicated for a humans brain and heart to understand

17. How do you feel about the school system?
Absolute shit
18. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
Yeah
20. Do we define ourselves, or does our past?
I think we define ourselves because our past is like last it happened, it won't happen again, just a part of your life
21. What happens after we die?
To be honest I don't wanna sound like a religious person and like brag about people who believe in god will go to heaven and blablabla.. What I truly think is that nobody really knows. 

22. Do humans matter (tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar system in a galaxy in an infinite universe?
No, we are nothing in this universe, size wise. But the impact we have, is major, flippin crazy.

23. What is religion?
A lifestyle you choose to follow

24. Is there good in everyone?
Yeah I'd like to believe that

25. Does apathy really exist?
I don't really get the apathy thing to be quiet honest

26. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it?
No
27. How do you feel about society, the vague “they” blamed for everything?
I feel our society is the must f*cked up society humanity has ever witnessed?I'm mean it's not worse than the middle ages, but it's getting there, if we keep telling people what to do what to wear how to act what to believe in who to follow.. Etc p, I think humanity would fail, terribly. 

28. What gender do you prefer?
Males?

29. What’s the first thing you notice about someone?
Eyes

30. Could you love someone you found ugly?
well I'm not myself a looker, but if his personality overwhelms his looks, then why not? Plus, they say 'love is blind' OH MY GOD I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT SHOOT ME

31. Favorite hair color?
Chocolate brown

32. Favorite eye color?
Chocolate brown or graiesh ocean blue
 
33. Ideal height?
For a girl I'd say 5.6 for a man I'd say 5.9,6.0?

34. What do you look for--brains or looks?
Brains

35. Could you fall in love online?
I can't and never well fall in love online

36. How much of an age cap can you handle?
Um maybe 6-7 years? Like now now from example I don't see why a 40 year old man can't date a 33 year old woman

37. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date?
Oh god I such at these stuff

38. Could you forgive a cheater?
No way, they say never trust a cheater, of he did it once, he'll do it twice. OH MY GOD AM I A PSYCH OF SOMETHING 

I'm great at this stuff and I love them god
Much Love Always xxx
Luma

No comments:

Post a Comment