2.06.2015

January Favorites

I have made somewhat of a resolution to post more monthly favorites because last year I really didn't post my favorites a lot, and so it was hard to pick my year round favorites, so this is really nice to do my favorites and look back at the month I've had and what I've enjoyed in it.



So the first thing I have been liking is the Benefit That Gal primer which is shimmery and so it gives me that inner glow under my more matte foundations, which is always a plus for me. It also is cooling and makes my skin feel all nice.


I have also reverted back to my NARS Laguna Bronzer because it also gives me that bit of shimmer in my complexion but it's not too overwhelming that it looks like a disco ball or something. It also warms up my face.


I have been playing with a lot of different eyeshadows and so I have been wanting a more nude blush which is the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed which is amazing and I love how it looks on my cheeks, kinda like a flush of something but not overwhelming.


I don't think I have ever mentioned this before but a long time ago I accidentally broke my Lorac Pro Palette by dropping it but after watching all those 2014 favorites I dusted it off and cleaned it and now I'm in love with it again.


After running out of my FAB cleanser I wanted to try something a bit cheaper so I've been enjoying the Johnson Baby Shampoo which is really nice on my skin but I do feel like I need to moisturize my skin after using it.


So I have been burning this candle all month and I actually have burnt all through it and I love it so much, and it's the Bath and Body Works in Vanilla Bean Noel which smells like vanilla and I love that about it.


Fashion wise I have been wearing my Reformation Kate Moss Jacket a lot which is out of stock and I actually got this for Christmas last year so I don't think you could still get it. It's basically a black Jean jacket from Levi's and on the back it says Kate Moss and Some Pizza Slices.

Since I've been on vacation this month I have finished 3 seasons of american horror story, I watched asylum, freakshow and coven I'm also half way through murder house and I'm loving everything about this show.

Music wise I actually made a playlist for you guys on 8tracks which you can listen to here and it basically has all my favorites that I have been enjoying listening to this month and some classics which I will always love.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment