1.23.2015

What's In My Makeup Bag | London

So I'm traveling to London tomorrow and so I wanted to do a quick little post of the makeup that I will be bringing with me on the trip, because I personally find it very interesting to see what people have packed. I've done a few of these over the years, I have a Vegas one and NYE, maybe I've done more but I can't find them.

 

 
 

So I have been recently into this primer, I think its because it gives my skin a little something extra and it's the Benefit that gal which is brightening and keeps my makeup looking good for a longer period of time. I also have packed my Tarte amazonian clay airbrush foundation which is perfect for traveling because it's not glass or anything breakable. For concealer I picked out one which can work for both blemishes and under eyes and it's the Nars creamy concealer. Powder wise I picked the Too Faced primed and pore less pressed powder.

A mini version of the Nars eyeshadow primer is great because it really helps make my eye makeup last longer, I also brought my NARS and god created the women palette because it has 6 eyeshadows and is small. For mascara I also have a mini one which is from Too Faced and it's the better than sex mascara. I also brought a couple eye liners which are both from rimmel in brown and nude. For brows I have my Milani brow fix kit in medium  and also Anastasia clear brow gel.

I have a mini benefit hoola bronzer which is perfect for traveling because its tiny and takes up no space. A blush I brought is the Hourglass ambient lightning blush in dim infusion. I also brought my favorite highlighter which is benefit watts up.

lip products wise i have MAC lip liner in whirl and MAC lipstick in Velvet Teddy which i like to use together because they are simply made for each other and it's the perfect nude. for more of a my lips but better lip product i have the Soap and Glory sexy mother pucker in plum jam. i brought one statement lipstick which is the Bite Beauty luminous creme lipstick in bite for VIP rouge  which is a lovely bright red.

other things which i happen to have are my sephora eyelash curlers which i have to say have made all the difference in terms of eyelashes. because I'm going to need my makeup to last all day and look great i have packed my Urban Decay setting spray in all nighter

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment