1.09.2015

My Everyday Makeup Routine #6

So I haven't done an updated makeup routine in about 6 months so since I'm home and I don't have an exam due to the weather, I decided to do an updated makeup routine because looking back at the products I don't use most of them anymore.


Maybelline Baby Skin;



I did mention a couple times how much I hate this primer, and thats mainly because it leaves my skin feeling oily and doesn't help tremendously in keeping my makeup on, but I have realized that all you need is the tiniest amount of this. I'm also out of all my other primers and so I'm using it.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation;




This foundation was the star of last year in terms of foundations and I believe that it will work for everyone. Its pretty heavy coverage and so I like to use a sponge and my beauty blender actually looks awful and I need to get a new one so I'm using this one from real techniques.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer;



I haven't spoken about this much but I must say it's really good for under eyes and helps decrease my under eye circles as I am unable to sleep most of the time. I also use the sponge for it because I removed the applicator on it, as I heard it was really bad.

L'oreal True Match Powder;



I have been wanting a bit more coverage lately and so I've been using this powder which gives me a bit extra coverage that I need and also to mattify everything. The brush I use is one from real techniques and I think it's the duo fiber brush.

mattifyNARS Laguna Bronzer;



This is an old favorite and I haven't used this in months, I think its because its shimmery and for a while I didn't like that but I've been needing a bit more of that in my makeup and so I picked this from my collection.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush - exposed;



I got this blush in the summer with many others so I didn't give this one much attention, but then after going through my collection and using it for a while it really is worth all the hype and is actually pretty amazing, so it the brush I use which is a cheek blush and a limited edition to the nic's picks set.

Anastasia Brow Wiz - carmel;



I love this product so much, it keeps my brows look amazing and is really easy to draw in hairs or to fill in my brows. I honestly don't think I will ever switch to a different product after had tried this one.

Anastasia Brow Gel;

To keep my brows in place and looking amazing I use this, however its pretty uncomfortable on my brows and so I usually skip it.

Tarte Gifted Mascara;


Mascara is also optional, especially for school. But when I do use mascara I like using this because it makes my lashes look feathery and natural looking which is key for me, also the packaging is pretty nice if you ask me. I also like to curl my lashes.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment