8.05.2014

What's in My Makeup Bag | Vegas

I forgot to get anything ready for today's post and so i had to write and film this like all this morning because I really didn't have time to do anything when i was still home and I thought id actually have my favorites up today but ended up finding out that i haven't filmed the whole fashion part so instead I'm going to be going through my makeup bag

Makeup:



Benefit's POREfessional mini
NARS Sheer glow 
Stila CC Cream 
NARS creamy concealer
L'oreal True match crayon concealer 
L'OREAL true match powder
maybelline falsies 
tarte light camera splashes mascara
sephora eyelash curler 
rimmel scandal eyes kohl kajel in nude and in brown
Anastasia brow wiz 
anastasia brow gel 
urban decay primer potion in eden 
NARS "NARS loves new york" cheek and eye palette 
Maybelline eye shadow in silken taupe 
hourglass ambient light powder in dim infusion 
benefit watts up! highlighter 

Brushes:

RT blush brush
ELF blush brush
MAC 217 
RT shading brush
RT detailer brush
RT base shadow brush
RT powder brush
RT buffing brush
RT expert face brush
MAC 266
RT brow brush
RT accent brush

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment