1.24.2015

Birthday Dinner Makeup | 2015

So my birthday was on Tuesday and me and a couple of friends went out for dinner at Pf Changs which was amazing. I was actually planning on doing a get ready with me and i totally forgot to snap a picture of my outfit, but i did manage to take a picture of my makeup. Here's what I used:







             

SKIN:




YSL le teint touche eclat foundation
Bobbi Brown's creamy concealer 
Rimmel's stay matte powder
Bobbi Brown's creamy blush in hibiscus 
Benefit's What's app! Highlighter 

EYES:


Maybelline's 24 color tattoo in On and on Bronze (base)
Loreal's color riche le kohl in Pure Espresso (top and bottom lash line, smudged) 
Maybelline's Big Eyes Mascara (Top and bottom lashes)

BROWS:


Sleek's Brow kit in Dark

LIPS:


Mac's Brick-ola
BBW's Paris Amour lip gloss (trust me, it's lovely)


Luma x 




No comments:

Post a Comment