8.24.2014

10 Products Everyone Needs

Since I start school tomorrow I don't have time or energy to really write up a fashion post so I have a makeup one today. I'm also sorry I didn't post on friday but thats mainly because I was on a plane all day long and I actually got home at 8 pm and was so tiered and my internet wasn't working. But today I have a few products that I think everyone should own.


1. Tarte Blushes;


Tarte, as a whole brand, is amazing and these blushes are probably one of the best looking ones, and also they are long lasting. As well as the fact that, they look better on with time. Therefore, I think everyone should own one of these.

2. Anastasia  Brow Wiz;


I have totally converted to this after I bought in the beginning of last month. I have the shade carmel which is a light brown one and I do believe that they have a tun of colors even a red one. My favorite part about this product is the fact that there is a spoolie on one end and the pencil on the other.

3. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette;


My favorite thing about this palette are the color options, because with this little palette you can make a whole eye look, and also its all you need if you are traveling. I feel like this is the least palette I go for when I'm doing an eye look, but thats because I am constantly forgetting it existence in my collection.

4. Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal;


This eyeliner is so creamy and long lasting, it also comes in a bunch of shades which is nice and since its from the drugstore its very cheap and defiantly worth it. Also, these eyeliners are very blendable and they look really nice blended out like on my lash line.

5. NARS Laguna Bronzer;


This bronzer that whatever skin color you have it will always look good on you, even though its shimmery, and is not the best thing to contour with but it looks amazing if you just lightly put on your face so like actually using it as a bronzer instead of a contour shade.

6. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush;


This is probably the most beautiful blush I've seen, it looks good in the pan, amazing on my cheeks, and also when swatched it looks just perfect. The packaging is to die for as well, because its just gold packaging that flat on the bottom and a bit curved on the top. This blush is also very highlighting so its like a two in one.

7. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Plum Jam;


This is probably one of the best lip products I own, and I must say I have use it to death and the next time I go to sephora I'm gonna get a new one. It's a plummy color thats glossy and I have been raving about this for ages because its like my lip color but better.

8. Maybelline Falsies Mascara;



This is one of my most purchased mascaras next to They'reAnother real by benefit, and to be honest this is probably the one drugstore mascara that I would repurchase in a heartbeat from the drugstore. I mostly love this mascara because it makes my lashes look longer and thinker which who doesn't want?

9. Wet n' Wild Comfort Zone Palette;



Another thing I must say is that a tun of people have raved about this, and I of course had to include it in this because it has everything you need in terms of color choice and it also has amazing color payoff. Another thing I like about wet n wild eyeshadows are the fact that they look really nice on, even though they aren't that pricy and are from the drugstore.

10.  Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder;



I recently got this and I really like it because it can be used as both a primer and a powder also it leaves my face feel so soft which I really like. This also keeps my makeup on longer, and I only need to powder again twice or ones during the day.

Rita x 


No comments:

Post a Comment