4.01.2014

March Favorites

This month has been the worst than the past but I have been loving a few products that I would like to mention. Btw I didn't include the non-beauty things because I did a whole post on that earlier this month which you can read here.


the first thing is from skin care and I'm planning on doing a skin care routine soon. but basically I've been loving the le Roche posay effacular duo it claims to be a 'corrective and unclogging anti-imperfection carer' which when i first read i was like it can't do all that but after trying it out consecutively at night and day it's amazing and i love it! it has decreased my redness amazingly and it always leaves my skin super soft.


As for makeup I'm going to start off from my brows going down, so for brows I've been loving benefit gimme brows this thing is amazing it makes you have brows even if you don't it just clings to the hairs and thickens them, the formula is incredible.

On to my face in general I tried the YSL le touché éclat again from like 7 months of not using it and fell I'm love with it again so I have a whole post up on that, you can check it out here.

Going back to the eye I have been liking falsies mascara which another thing I haven't used in a while (there is a pattern in this post) I have been going through my storage and finding things I haven't used in while. I love this mascara I mean this is one of the best I've tried, its one of my top 3 mascaras.

I have two cheek products and they are benefit rockataur box o' powder which was in my January favorites and I've been using straight for 3 months now since I got the darn thing, and I'm happy to say I've obviously made a mark in the surface of the product. And maybelline dream sun bronzer in matte light which I'm sure comes as a shock that I have been using a bronzer and frankly it's surprising me a well.

A brush favorite (which if you recall I used to add every month) is my real techniques contour brush that I use for blending out concealer sense its small and fluffy.


I have a fashion favorite woo! Okay I've been wearing my topshop arabel2 cut-out boots I've been loving wearing them because it's not to hot to go for sandals and not to cold to opt for boots and socks, so they perfect for me.

Movie wise this month I've watched and liked the perks of being a wallflower which is incredible and I guess nothing else that really jumped out to me. I have also read this month the hunger games, catching fire, and some of divergent which are all amazing and I can't want to go see the divergent movie.

as for music i think i might create a playlist on 8track and link it which would be easier for the both of us.

Rita x

No comments:

Post a Comment