6.12.2015

EVERYDAY LOOK | MAKE UP MENU

I haven't done an everyday makeup look thing in a very long time (maybe 5 months), and when I went through what the products that I was using were I realized I have nearly came full circle and am now using the same products I did back then just slightly differently.

 



I have found that the way I was applying the Benefit POREfessional was wrong so I started to use a different technique which is pressing the product into the skin and it has greatly changed the longevity of my foundation. The Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation should come as no surprise, as it's a lot warmer and this is the only thing that lasts on me. I have been using the Estée Lauder Double Wear Concealer for a few months and I still can't make up my mind on it.



My brow routine has been pretty solid with the S&G Archery which I'm almost out of, as well as ABH Clear Gel. Priming my lids with the UD Primer Potion which covers up my lid veins and also keeps my eyeshadow on all day. I've been experimenting with various eyeshadows but to choose one look, it would have to be UD Naked Palette and I use Naked, Buck, and Virgin. I usually apply liner next which is the Rimmel Scandaleyes in Brown and Nude and I blend the brown one on my upper lash line. Lastly eye-wise I use the S&G Thick and Fast Mascara.


For my cheeks I use the WnW Color Icon Blush/Bronzer in Dusk Till Dawn where I use the bronzer to bronze up my complexion, and the blush to rose up my cheeks.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment