6.13.2015

SUMMER SERIES | FASHION NEEDS FOR: A TALL GIRL

The sun is out, the weather is too hot and i'm sitting here, drinking iced water and sticky. Yup, Summer is here. Which means that you're now probably rearranging your closet to a summer appropriate one, which is why today, I will be mentioning my basic summer fashion needs as a tall girl.  
* What works for me might not work for you, also these pieces might work for short girls or average girls. 







MAXI DRESSES 


AE's black maxi dress

Now to me, this is a live saver, specially when you have to wear a dress. Wither it was a casual or formal event you're going to, this always works. Also, i feel that this dress really compliments tall figures who have bigger bottoms than most, as it hides all the unnecessary turns in your bottom area and it's really comfortable and flowy, so nothing will be holding you tight and you won't become a ball of sweat. 


BOOT CUT JEANS 


Massimo Dutti's Boot cut Jeans 

I actually saw these on Eleanor and I fell in love with them. They're not an exact but they're really similar. Anyways. these will look really good on tall figures with or without heels, i prefer wearing them with heels though because nothing will drag on the floor but you can rock these with a pair on converse. 

CUFFED/ BOYFRIEND JEANS


If you have tall legs, these will look so good on you with basically anything, and you can turn this from a super casual outfit to a smart- work appropriate outfit buy just adding a few accessorizes and a pair of heels. 

 TROUSERS


Massimo Dutti's Black Trousers

Now trousers may be the most important piece in a summer closet as when on, you literally feel like you're not wearing a thing. 

 LIGHT ZIP UP HOODIE 

For chilly night, this is perfect and look really cool as I am a big fan of anything that has NY on it. 

I sincerly apologize for not posting for 4 weeks, I had finals and they were strangely harder than I expected, so I had to study a lot. But I'm back! 


Luma x 

No comments:

Post a Comment