5.08.2015

April Favorites

 As this month has ended and I can honestly say it has been the longest month ever. It has been filled with mock exams as well as externals which means that I have been super exhausted and I am terrified for the upcoming month. I have however been enjoying some products and here's what they are.


I don't exactly know why but I have been having a lot of extra redness in my cheek area and to decrease that or even completely remove I have been using the Stila CC Cream in fair which is a light green which is exactly what I need to correct the redness in my face.

This month all my favorite concealers ran out at the same time so I found this in my stash and I remembered why I liked it and it's the L'oreal True Match Crayon Concealer in fair which is nice because it blends well and covers up everything I need to.

Winging my eyeliner has been a thing this month and I have been doing it with the Rimmel Kohl Kajal in Brown which isn't as harsh as a black liquid liner which is why I like it so much. Its also very creamy and you have a small limit to blend it out before it sets which is why I like it.

My lips have been very dry this month and my savior has to be Bite Beauty's Lip Mask which I have the original formula of, I say that because I think they make ones which are tinted but I do think the clear one is the best.

Dior is one of those brands which I never think to check out when I'm at sephora, but I got this mascara as a gift from a friend of mine and I'm so impressed with it. It's the Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl which I know its a lot of people's holy grail and I totally see why.

This month I've watched many different shows as they help me study, and so I would recommend modern family, grey's anatomy, amazing race, 2 broke girls, and charmed.


Fashion wise I have been wearing this sheer blouse from topshop which I hauled a while back. I have been mostly wearing this because I have nothing else to wear and it kinda goes with every occasion so I have been wearing it.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment