5.15.2015

Top 5 Everyday Lipstick

Nearly every season I do a post on my top lip products for the said season. This time I felt like switching it up and showing you my top 5 go to everyday lip products.


 

I'm going to start with the Soap and Glory Sexy MotherPucker in Plum Jam. To start talking about my love affair with this product is very difficult. I think I'm obsessed with it because it's a glossy plum shade which I could just apply at any given moment without a second thought. 

I recently found this in my makeup collection and I fell in love, it the Revlon Lacquer Balm in Demure, which is a peachy nude with shimmery gold sparkles runny through the undertones. This product is much more opaque than the first one, but its just as nice.

Another Revlon product and it's the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Honey which is a glossy nude with purple undertones. i really like it because it doesn't have any sparkles in it but it has a nice sheen to it.

Everyone needs a nice nude lipgloss which almost looks clear on and my favorite is the Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Champagne Toast which I like because as I said, it nearly looks like nothing when I have it on my lips. I usually like to wear it when I have a pretty strong eye look going on.

I have talked about this so many times and here I am mentioning it about and it's the MAC Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy which is the perfect nude for me. This was actually my top product for lips last year and as I mentioned in that post I like to pair this with MAC's Whirl Lipliner.

Rita x

No comments:

Post a Comment