4.03.2015

March Favorites

I have seriously taken my monthly favorites upload by heart, so here is a summery of the products I've been loving this month.

 
 
 

My NARS Sheer Glow Foundation comes as no shock to anyone who has ever read a tutorial I've done, this month I was pretty ill through some of it and I have found out that this foundation is the best thing ever, it just makes my skin look healthy even if I'm not feeling so well.

I don't think I have included this in a favorite yet so I'm including it in this one. The By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon which is first off the easiest thing to apply ever, second it has amazing packing and I can't believe I forgot to add this in my last post, lastly it's the prettiest brown and the easiest brown to work with.

This month I have been loving the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow which I get why is so hyped up! It's the most beautiful contour product I've ever used, its just amazing.

Whenever I am wearing mascara I am always reaching for the Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara as its very black which I love and it also makes my lashes look all fluttery and pretty so I like it.

I have also reverted back to my black on black converse which I bought the summer but I have rarely worn since then. However, this month I have found them in my closet and have been wearing them all month.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment