4.11.2015

Top Tracks of March | 2015

So I figured you guys would get bored if I did another get ready with me since i've done 2 this month, so i gathered all of the tracks I listened most to in March and put it in a playlist for you guys to listen to.







I listened to these songs while I was doing my first month exams, so most of the songs are quite inspirational? The point is that these songs really got me off of stressing too much and got me focusing on what I was studying.


1- Katie Queen of Tennessee- The Apache Relay


2- Al Tobah (Abd Al Haleem Hafiz Cover)- Jadal 


3- Lurk -theneighbourhood


4- Drive -Travi$ Scott  (the1975 remix)

5- Tuesday- ILOVEMAKONNEN

6- Harder Better Faster Stronger Chocolate- Daft Punk Vs The 1975 + Kanye West (Discosid Mashup)


 7- Lost Boys- the 1975


  8- $TING- theneighbourhood

 9- Cavalier - James Vincent Mcmorrow (the 1975 remix)

10- No Angels- Bastille Feat. Ella 




Luma x

No comments:

Post a Comment