4.18.2015

A Friend's Birthday Party | GRWM

Last week was one of my closest friend's birthday, she throw a really nice party and I dressed up for the occasion, and i thought i would share with you guys how I did so. 







I think by now you guys figured out that I'm not so great about the whole intro thing, so please forgive me as I'm trying to practice on doing that. Anyways, the party was in a nice sort of restaurant/club (obviously not an 18+ night club) but like it had a dancing floor and booths with menus which was nice. I had a really nice time and the good thing was a lot of people I know were going so I wasn't a loner as always.  



OUTFIT


               
Massimo Top
Topshop's Leigh Jeans
H&M ankle booties
Vero Moda Coat
H&M Clutch


MAKE UP




YSL Le teint touche eclat foundation
YSL Anti-Cernes multi action Concealer (under eye )
Bobbi Brown Correcter
Sleek Brow Kit 
Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette (naked all over the lid, side car on the crease and under my waterline and sin on the tear dict area) 
Stay Matte Powder
Sephora Mineral Powder (as bronzer) 
Benefit's whats up! Highlighter 
Mac's Dare you 

Luma x 




No comments:

Post a Comment