7.12.2014

Summer Vibe | Nail Polishes

Hello everyone, hope you're all well.x


so I've been wearing a lot of nail polishes recently which is quite weird for me since i rarely wear any, and i thought i'd share my favorite colors with you guys.
for me this season is all about simplicity. in my opinion, simple and light colors are what define summer. so i usually go for nudes (like brownish beige colors) but i thought i'd try some new stuff out. sally hansen in commander in chic (the grey one)  is one of my most worn nail polishes this season. its a beautiful grey color and what i like about the complete salon manicure is that you don't have to put a top coat on top of it because it's quite shiny. another favorite is sally hansen in chocolate which is a basic nude that i find complements my skin tone, and it goes hand in hand with a glittery coat ( i usually put H&M in extravagnza, also here's a picture of how it looks like on). last but not least, flormar in tender salmon  which is a beautiful beautiful baby pink that just goes with everything. 




Much Love Always.xx
Luma 

No comments:

Post a Comment