7.12.2014

My Everyday Makeup Routine #5

I was planning on posting the other part of my haul today but I went shopping again yesterday and I wanted to include the things I got as well so I'm posting it on tuesday with everything that I have been purchasing this past two weeks.

Therefore, today I'm going to be posting my everyday makeup routine because I have been trying out a tun of new products so I have like a whole routine that I have been doing and I felt the need to share it with you guys.



Base:
Benefit POREfessional 
COVERGIRL ready set GORGEOUS foundation
Rimmel wake me up concealer 
Maybelline FIT me powder


Eyes/Brows:
Rimmel scandal eyes eyeliner in NUDE and in BROWN
Anastasia Brow wiz in carmel 
Urban decay primer potion in Eden 
Tarte amazonian clay smart mascara


Cheeks:
The body shop honey bronzer 
rimmel stay blushed in Sunkissed cherry 

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment