12.26.2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014

So I wasn't planning on doing this post but I decided to do it anyway because it actually is pretty exciting and I hope you all like it. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas, I hope you all had an amazing time.



So the first thing, well more like two things, are two phone cases from wildflower, the first one has matte black studs and flowers on it, which looks amazing and very christmasy. The second one has gold studs and is like free spirit and I love it.


The next thing I got was a lens for my phone which is a fish eye, and I actually really want to put it on my phone but I'm waiting till later.


I also got an inglot palette with two eyeshadows in it but can't for the life of me tell you what the two shades that I got are and I'm so sorry for that.


One of the best things I got was the Urban Decay Naked On the run  which has everything you could need, it has a mascara, lip gloss, eyeshadows, blush, bronzer, highlighter, and eyeliner.


So I saved the best for last, which is the Frends with benefits 'Layla' headphones in oil slick I am obsessed with these headphones they are so pretty and can easily fit to any one of my handbags which would be easy to carry around which is awesome.

Rita x

No comments:

Post a Comment