12.19.2014

Current Favorites

Since we are in the middle of finals I wanted to do something more cheery to get me out of my studying mood. So today I'm going to be showing you guys a few things that I have been enjoying and using recently, because I haven't done a favorites post in a very long time.



The first thing I have been liking is one shade from the Wet n wild walking on eggshells trio and I have been using the crease color as an over the lid shade and blended out, which looks amazing.


As if I didn't love it already, I have been using the naked palette a lot more and I have been obsessed with almost all the shades and I have spoken about this palette a lot already so I'm just going to stop talking about it already.


From the La belle carousel which I got from too faced I have been loving the part which has the chocolate soleil bronzer which is one of the best bronzers I've tried and I also have been using the blush which is called the Who's your poppy? And it's a super shimmery pink blush.


A powder which I have come back to after several months is the l'oreal true match powder which I like because it gives a bit more coverage which is always a plus for me.

i have also been wearing lipstick more often which is an odd thing for me, even though i own a billion lipsticks. anyway, i have been wearing mac's whirl lip liner and velvet teddy lipstick which are both a nude shade and I'm obsessed with them


I also recently got the cloe perfume which everyone seems to be obsessed with and I finally understand why, it smells amazing and also, as previously mentioned, it looks amazing sitting on my vanity.


I have also been obsessed with my Zara bag which looks like a prada bag, its also so pretty and fits everything you can imagine which I like because I tend to put too much things in my bag.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment