12.08.2014

Christmas Gift Guide For Her

i have finals next week and i deeply apologize for not posting on friday, i had a quiz and didnt have anytime to write anything or to take pictures which i know is no excuse and i should keep to a schedule, and so today going to be going through some gift ideas.

 


1. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette ~ $50;



I have owned this palette for a while now and I'm in love with it because first off, it smells like chocolate and it also has amazing colors and pigmentation. I think price for it is also pretty good for the number of eyeshadows you get and their quality.

2. Too Faced La Belle Carousel ~ $50;



This comes with a tun of things and I love them all, this would be a great gift or you can separate them and give them as stocking stuffers. All the eyeshadows are so pigmented and the bronzers and blushes are so pretty and I actually really like everything.

3. Minimergency Kit ~ $16;



I got mine from urban outfitters and I love it because its holographic and it looks really cool. I actually love it and I use it way too often and actually am always carrying it in my bag. I know they have a tun of patterns and things like that, I also believe the sephora carry them as well.

4. Real Techniques Nic's Picks ~ $30;



I have previously mentioned these brushes in a haul, so all I'm going to say is that I love these brushes and they all apply makeup flawlessly and are super soft and the exclusive brushes for this kit are amazing.

5. Rollerball Perfume ~ $22, $29;



So I have two perfume rollerball suggestions and they are Nirvana Elizabeth and James, and Victor & Rolf Flowebomb which are so different. Nirvana is musk and strong, yet very feminine. Flowerbomb is very floral and it actually smells like a garden.

6. Chloe Perfume ~ $105;



I recently got this perfume and I'm obsessed with it! It smells so good and very feminine which is really nice. It also has amazing packaging and it looks really nice on my vanity.

7. Phone Case;



There are a tun of phone cases you can pick out as a gift and it would be a really good stocking stuffer. I would recommend getting a wildflower one or one that has a cool design or something that they like one it.

8. Portable Phone Charger;



So I got one of these in the summer and they are so great. I am constantly upset about my phone's battery percentage and this really helps because it charges my phone at like anytime and that way I  never have to worry about my phone dying.

9. Books;




There are a couple of books I read this year which I recommend and they are, first, #girlboss which is such a nice read and it has really inspired me. Secondly, looking for Alaska which is my favorite book and I believe anyone would enjoy reading it.

10. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Candy Shop and Shape of my Heart ~ $19;




I'm pretty sure this came with a super sparkly bag but I can't seem to find it. This is honestly such an amazing gift to give, because it comes with two mini nail polishes and a bag for a pretty good value.

11. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera ~ $90;



This has got to be one of my favorite things, I got it for christmas last year and I think pretty much half the population did too. I love this camera for many reasons but it makes a great gift for anyone and they come in a tun of colors.

12. Hourglass Ambient Lightning Blush ~ $35;



The most beautiful blush you can ever put on with the most amazing packaging because its gold and lovely. I have two of these blushes and they are both amazing.

13. The System Formula X ~ $32;



This is perfect for someone who is started out in nail polishes because it s full set of everything and you also get to pick a color so you have the whole thing.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment