6.16.2014

In-Flight Skincare

Due to the fact that I will be on a 8 hour flight soon which sounds awful if you ask me and I'm pretty sure my skin isn't that excited either so it would only make sense as a beauty addict to bring a bag filled with skincare products because why the hell not? Also I have a few hair products in here because I'm not totally insane.




okay so lets start with the exterior aka the bag, i got this on sale last year from nordstoms and it was 
50% off, a total steel. It has this flower in pink with a purple background, I think this was in my last whats in my carry on as well.


the body shop vitamin e eye cream 
eau thermale avene hydrance optimal light hydrating cream 
bioderma
batiste dry shampoo in tropical 
makeup removing pads 
living proof satin hair serum
soap and glory hand maid 
the body shop vitamin e face mist 
first aid beauty ultra repair cream sample 
l'occitane milk concentrate 
the body shop vitamin e sink-in moisture mask 
Vaseline lip therapy mini original 

Rita x 

5 comments:

  1. Hello dear!
    Love this post very much,it's so nice and pretty!
    Very inspirational!
    Hopefully you can visit my blog,would love to hear from you!
    xoxo Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, long flights really do need that extra bit of effort. I hear they dry out skin like crazy!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! And whenever I'm traveling my skin always becomes a bit of a hassle and looks really awful, but I hope these products work.
      Rita x

      Delete
  3. All the products are so tempting! You have a wonderful blog! :)

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete