6.20.2014

Get Ready With Me | ICDL Graduation

As most of you know (probably because Luma has mentioned it before) but both of us graduated ICDL this week and it was lovely so today I'm going to be going through with you guys what I did to get ready, my makeup, outfit, and nails.

The Outfit;



Shirt- ZARA
Pants- TopShop Joni
Shoes- TopShop Arabel2 
Necklaces-Miss Selfridge
Watch- Michael Kors 

Hair; 


I must say I'm obsessed with my hair even though I had a bit of an issue with it but it turned out pretty well and so soft I might add. I actually had my hair done at the hair salon but they just curled it with a curling iron.

Makeup;


Base- Nars sheer glow in goby
rimmel wake me up concealer
benefit boi-ing
Eyes-Too Faced Chocolate bar palette, semi sweet and marzipan 
maybelline falsies mascara 
Brows- MAC omega eyeshadow
Bronzer-The Body Shop Honey 
Blush- Benefit Rockataur 
Powder- Rimmel Stay Matte 
Highlighter- Benefit Watts up! 

Nails; 


Essie in first-timer 


Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment