1.29.2016

JANUARY FAVORITES

As another month has ended and so its time for another favorites of the month and this is the first one of 2016 which is exciting. So here I am today going through some of my favorite things from January.

 

 

Starting with skincare I've been using Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel which is a very thin blue gel which is immediately absorbed into my skin when I apply it. It's really good if you have oily to combination skin like mine because it moisturizes without making me feel oily.


I love applying face masks and so I've been using FAB Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay which makes me look insane when I have it on but I really like peeling it off. it's a red mask so I look like a tomato when I have it on but it leaves my skin feeling great.


I've been tight lining more recently and to do that I use Charlotte Tilbury Rock 'n' Kohl in Bedroom Black which makes my lash line look thicker and if I'm using a liquid eyeliner it helps mask any skin that might show through.

 

Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in Ibiza has been well loved this year it gives me a light contour for a day to day base look. I have an issue with the packaging whenever I close the lid fully it takes me ages to open it back up, I honestly wish they would change it because its difficult to use.


The berry-red-purply lipstick look has been a favorite this month as it's not as intense as a purple or a red. I have been using Rimmel Kate Moss in 107 which looks amazing. I have also been using Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Glastonberry which is a straight up purple.


My new favorite perfume is the BONBON by Victor and Rolf which smells amazing. The packaging is also really really cute its shaped as a bow or like candy like bonbon or whatever and it looks really nice on my vanity.

 

The only thing I've been burning all month is Bath and Body Works Mint Mocha Bark which smells apsaloutly amazing. I really like sweet smells and this one is an example of that as it smells like mint chocolate, like those after 8 chocolates.


I've been wearing these leather boots from Urban Outfitters which are by the brand Deena and Ozzy which are very comfortable and slightly pointy on the tip but they are hell to take off every time.

Rita x

Shop This Post;


No comments:

Post a Comment