8.28.2015

FOUNDATION COLLECTION | MAKEUP COLLECTION SERIES

I'm planning on doing a whole makeup collection series and thought this would be a great post to start off with. I have recently sorted everything out in my collection and wanted to share it with you all.



Rimmel Wake Me Up; which I hate. (starting on an upbeat note as always) I bought this when I was in London and it's just so different from the concealer. It's way too dark on me and I have the lightest shade available, as well as being very orange which looks awful. It also has glitter in it which is so weird. 


Bourjois Healthy Mix; this was a favorite when I bought it as it was very glowy and somewhat makes my skin looks very healthy and looks actually really nice. It does also has a very shitty color range which is so annoying to anyone who isn't a medium skin tone.


Rimmel Match Perfection; which is another very glowy foundation which makes your skin look like skin which is what I find extremely necessary. It's slightly too light for me right now but when it gets colder it's a perfect match and I love wearing it on a day-to-day base in school.


L'oreal Infallible Pro-Matte; this is one of those products which youtubers/bloggers made me buy since it was raved about so much when it came out and everyone was in-love with it. This is also a good foundation for school, as for me it keeps me matte and it's also pretty inexpensive.


L'oreal True Match; another youtube/blogger made me buy because it was suppose to be a dupe for Armani Luminous Silk which I frankly don't see it. It is however still very good as it's also that glowy foundation.


Covergirl Ultra Smooth; I don't understand the applicator of this foundation and the whole concept I was only browsing the drugstore and I picked this up but I still haven't given it a full go, I've used it twice but the applicator is so wonky and keeps moving that it pissed me off, so I might just use the foundation.


Too Faced Born This Way; my most recent addition to the clan and I've fallen so hard it is insane. It's basically amazing skin in a bottle which is so amazing, it's also the most natural foundation I own and it doesn't break up on me which is what makes it my current favorite where it beats Nars sheer glow.


Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk; this one is probably one of my most expensive foundations which I actually bought in the heat of the moment when I was in sephora one day. It's also very glowy and very perfecting to the skin which is what I like most about it. 


NARS Sheer Glow; if you haven't seen one of my tutorials or my GRWM this is almost always my foundation of choice for those events. It's one of my favorite foundations I've ever tried which is because it's glowy but not very glowy, it's a sheer glow  (I shall try to not do puns again I promise). I do however need a new bottle of this but I think I have enough foundation for a life time.


Lancome Miracle Cushion; Korean beauty has been all the rage recently and I'm glad a western brand took produced this product as the shades in the Korean market wouldn't suite most skin tones as they have usually about 3 options. This has slowly been growing on me but I think that the lady is sephora matched me incorrectly.


 CT Light Wonder; another newly purchased item and I've also been into this because its very lightweight where it almost feels like nothing on my skin which is always a huge plus in my book. 


Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage; this has probably the longest name of the bunch. I wear this foundation on most days of my life which is basically school since it is a matte foundation to start with. It also somehow mixes with your natural oils to make the foundation look even better with time.


Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush; which is my only mineral foundation since I hate when they explode everywhere and this one kinda has a stopper to prevent that from happening and making it travel friendly. 


Stila CC Cream; the only CC/BB cream I own which is kinda impressive if you ask me. This one is green so it color corrects any redness that I might have. I only use this if I am extra red and need something to cover it up and I always layer another foundation on top.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment