11.29.2014

My Christmas Wish List ♡

A wish list can never have enough things and i always end up forgetting something after I upload it so I'm going to try my best to have everything in this post. I am very excited for christmas and even more on


1. Saint Laurent Classic 6 Hour Duffel:

This one of those bags which I have been dreaming of, and I must say it's so pretty and I don't own anything similar to it in my collection which is mainly why I'm putting in a wish list again.

2. Distressed Jeans:

I was on the nasty gal website and saw these killer pair of distressed black boyfriend/mom jeans which is from UNIF which is mainly why didn't add them to my basket immediately.


3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette:

This is one item which everyone should put in their wish list because it's frankly he most perfect palette ever. Other than the fact that the blushes are so pigmented and look amazing on, the palette offers a new shade which you can't purchase separately.

4. Charlotte Tilberry:

I have been DYING to try out some of her products because I've heard so many good reviews about the products. I do however really hope I try out some of her products soon especially the Matte lipsticks and the eyeshadows.

5. Beanies:

There is nothing better about the cold weather than wearing a beanie especially if you are as lazy as me about your hair, and in the morning before school. Beanies are also a great way to amp up your outfit.

6. Urban Decay Naked2 Basics:

I frankly feeling like I have apsaloutly demolished my first naked basics and this one has a few shades which I really feeling like playing with.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment