10.07.2014

What's That in the Air? PUMPKIN | Fall Series

Autumn candles are honestly my favorite because pumpkin is my favorite scent, so when fall rolls up I tend to stalk up on candles and burn them the most. This year I have a few candle recommendations of my own for anyone who is looking for a seasonal candle to burn this season.



Bath and Body Works in 'Pumpkin Cupcake'; this is a limited edition for 2014 and it smells like a freshly baked pumpkin cupcake that's covered in frosting, which basically means that I want to eat it.

Bath and Body Works in 'Pumpkin Caramel Latte'; which smells like a caramel macchiato which is heaven to me and is my favorite Starbucks drink. This also a limited edition so I would highly recommend picking this up as soon as you can because I can tell this will be in many favorites to come.

Bath and Body Works in 'Spiced Pumpkin Cider'; which as the name would intend, smells like cider and is pretty strong compared to the rest and definitely is much more warm and cozy.

Bath and Body Works in 'Mahogany Teakwood'; if you have ever been to a Abercrombie and Fitch the overwhelming smell which is way too strong and all over the place and you leave smelling like is the exact scent of this. And why the hell would you not want your room to smell like that?

Bath and Body Works in 'Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin'; this is a throwback to last year when I burn this to death but it still burns and looks really cute so I still own it, also the smell of it is pretty much fall summed up for me.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment