10.25.2014

Halloween Costume Ideas

Since halloween is around the corner today I'm going to be showing you a few costume ideas which I came up with and they are all made up of things I found in my closet. So here are a few last minute halloween outfit idea.


The 'Clueless';


Sweater - American Apparel 
Skirt - ZARA
Knee High Socks - American Apparel
Shoes - Doc Martins 

Who doesn't like a bit of clueless? Especially with the whole 90s trend, so this outfit is inspired by that and I just picked out a few things in my closet which is inspired by that movie.

Mini Mouse;


Sweater - Brandy Melville
Pants - American Apparel 
Mouse Ears - Disney Land
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

This outfit is more for the people like me who don't care for scary outfits, and only are going to the party to dance and look super cute, but somehow they have to wear an outfit, so this is what I came up with. I was planning on wearing a skirt but my polkadot skirt is at my other house and I wasn't able to get it.

Because Aliens are Cool:

 

Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop (Joni)
Shoes - Topshop

I have been looking for reasons for me to wear this outfit again after vegas, but it always seemed to look  too much, for Halloween I think it will work, and I did have my alien makeup on when I took these pictures but I had to do it in a hurry so my makeup looked awful, so sorry about that.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment