5.23.2014

My Everyday School Makeup Routine #4

I always update you guys with my makeup routine and I just realized that the last one I did was over two months ago and a lot has changed since so here is an updated one for you all.


I still use the porefessional primer because it's the best and it hasn't finished yet but its about to.





 Next for foundation is something that I have been loving but never really mentioned and thats tarte amazonian clay foundation which is pretty full coverage and I am obsessed with this I'm in the shade "fair sand" which is a perfect match for me.


 If you don't know concealer is my favorite part of makeup and I have been back into rimmel wake me up for under my eyes and  I have been using benefit boi-ing for any blemishes it where I need some extra coverage.


Bronzer has recently been a must and I like using the body shop honey bronzer which doesn't make me look muddy and I love that. Blush comes as no shock its rockataur which I'm shocked I haven't hit pan for.


The brows, aka the most important part, has not changed and is still mac omega with a 266 brush.


 To make my makeup last what other than rimmel stay matte can be used?


Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment