12.26.2015

NEW INS | DEC.


It's the last bits of December, everyone's been shopping like the world is gonna end, and so have I. Here's what i got,




apparel

the MUN prep.

Now my school's annual MUN is actually close and I used the December's sale as a chance to complete the outfits I have planned. 
*I'm not gonna go through my thoughts on each purchase because I will be working on an MUN series soon! 

ZARA





3. tie heels


4. loafers


similar loafers: x


the winter casuals

AMERICAN EAGLE 

\

I;ve actually been wanting to buy a proper winter-y jean jacket for such a long time, but I just haven't found one that actually looked good until this baby came into sight. It's super soft on the inside and very boxy from the outside which I love. I actually sized up with this because I want it to look a tad bit loose on me.

AERIE SECTION 


What's a Christmas holiday without a super soft ae sweater? 

candles

BATH AND BODY WORKS 



I've actually been obsessed with this scent for 2 years now. My bathroom is fully stocked with the shower gel and body lotion and when I saw the candle, I think you've guessed what my reaction was.


A very chill fall sort of scent, and would go great with a cup of hot chocolate with suits on.

ny's black tie (unavailable)
sparkling confetti (unavailable)
merry mistletoe (unavailable)



I may should mention why I haven't been posting for about 2 month now.. To say the least it has been crazy since November with outside projects, school..etc. So I do apologize for not posting and I've got some bits planned for January so I'm not gonna disappear like this again any time soon. 


Luma x 


No comments:

Post a Comment