9.11.2015

AUGUST FAVORITES

I wanted to start this by saying how this post was supposed to be up last week as I usually tend to upload my favorites on the first week so this one is a little late.



I have been liking the FAB Triple Eye Treatment which is kinda salmon colored so it's color correcting and I think it has been working. The applicator is a little odd for me but the product blends very easily and helps me look a little more awake.

 

I bought the NARS Blame It On NARS last month and I really like it. When I was a little more tan the highlighter was very useful and looked really nice. The bronzer is also very shimmery and looks great. The two blushes are also very pigmented and great.


I got the CT Light Wonder Foundation after trying a sample of it and fell in love. Its very lightweight and makes skin look like skin which is always a plus for me. I have been wearing this for school where I use it over a matte foundation and it gives a really great look.

 

You can never go wrong with a peachy blush, especially if you have a more fair skin tone. I've been liking the Too Faced Love Flush in I Will Always Love You. The packaging is adorable and the blush is very pigmented.


For the first time in my life I've tried a waterproof mascara that I like and it's the Maybelline The Rocket Mascara, which I've tried before and I hated, but now I like. I think its because I used an eyelash curler this time and proper makeup remover.


I cannot get enough of the Lorac Pro Metals which is this new palette with super shimmery shades which I brought with me on my vacation and I used almost every night. The eyeshadows are as creamy and as pigmented as the Lorac Pro Palettes. This is great if you love shimmery eyeshadows, they do also have a matte version but I already have way too many matte palettes.

 

I never liked using toner as I thought it was a waste of money and time, then I tried the Lush Tea Tree Water and I honestly can't get enough of it! It makes my skin feel very clean, cleaner than I thought was possible.


I heard a little bit of buzz around this product so I decided to pick it up myself. CT's Supermodel Body which is this shimmery gold product which you apply to your limbs and it supposedly makes you look more toned. Its great for nights out when your on vacation.


Liquid lipstick has taken over the industry and I have found my favorite one which is the KVD Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Double Dare which is a dusty rose pink. I now own 4 of these lipsticks which shows my self control.


I've tried an in-shower conditioner before but the Lush Ro's Argan is so different and it smells honestly amazing, like rose jam. Its super moisturizing and leaves my skin smelling amazing which is great in my opinion.


I also got Ocean Salt Scrub which was very helpful in removing my spray tan and striping the color. It also makes my skin super soft and not dried out. It also smells really good and I'm excited to have an actually good scrub.

 

The only fashion item thing I've been loving this month are these Adidas Superstar Shoes which are white and then the stripes are in black. I'm pretty sure Kylie has these exact ones and they just look cool with all my outfits.

Rita x

No comments:

Post a Comment