9.26.2014

Favorite Highend Lipsticks | Fall Edition

Since fall is back in gear I am so excited to start my fall series this year so I think I might start it a bit early, and the first post is my top high end lipsticks which I tend to swing more for in autumn.


1. MAC lipstick in syrup 




This was actually in last years post and I used it so much, the main part of my excessive usage of it is because its like the perfect purple berry color that has the slightest pink undertone. 


2. MAC lipstick in velvet teddy



I bought this mostly because it's the shade that Kylie Jenner actually wears and I love this nude because it's the only nude I've found that doesn't make me look dead.

3.Make up for ever in N9



I got this as a gift from sephora for my birthday and it's a rose pink which has a pretty glossy finish and I think I need to have the full size of this because it's so pretty.

4.hourglass lipgloss in icon 


The full size of this is crazy expensive so when you have the chance to buy the same product but in the smaller packaging why the hell won't you? And this gorgeous glossy red that lasts all night is so worth it.

5. bite lipstick in bite for VIB rouge



Bite is such a lovely brand because all the ingredients is made of food so you can eat it, however I wouldn't recommend eating such a beautiful product. Now this is an VIB rouge exclusive hens the name and it's a gorgeous red.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment