9.09.2014

August Favorites

Last month I didn't upload my monthly favorite because I hadn't filmed it all and I was in Vegas so I couldn't actually film it which I'm sorry for. This month I'm only gonna add the things which I have been liking in august so I won't be going over july again.

Makeup:




I got a sample bag from sephora this month and inside it there was this Laura Mercier foundation primer which I think is brilliant because its super lightweight and creamy. It also does its job pretty well I must say and I pretty much will be buying this when I run out.


I also picked up a Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pressed Powder which makes my face feel so soft and I must say the packaging is so pretty because its pink and gold and what more could one ask for? Now I must say I usually have to powder a couple of times during the day so the lasting power isn't that good.


So I don't think I've mentioned it but I recently broke my rimmel nude eyeliner and so I had to buy a new one and when I went to target I couldn't find it and ended up getting the Pixi endless silky eye pen in oyster glow which is a glittery nude and its super creamy and blendable which I like.


I have also went back to an old favorite which is Benefit They're Real Mascara which I have bought so many of and keep going back to it and will forever love it.


And the last makeup products is this Becca Beach Tint in Watermelon/Moonstone which is this cream blush that is also somewhat like a soufflé of the two shades and they look really nice on my cheeks and its also so soft and I love it.

Fashion:



I have recently bought this shirt from topshop and I am obsessed with it. It's a navy blue and white striped tee with a white peter pan collar and a bow to tie in the back, and I must say it's so me that I could cry.


I have also been wearing my topshop arcade heels which are perfect and they are white and I must say they really hurt but are so worth all the pain because of how amazing they look on and all the complement I get.

Books:



I have started reading #GIRLBOSS and I love it so and since I love nasty gal as a website reading about the creator and person behind the amazing online store is very fun to me and she is freaking awesome and is also from san diego which is great.

Rita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment