10.18.2015

THE BLACK STAPLE BAG

I've recently been updating my bag collection and reviewing the bags I had. What I was missing was a basic, black cross body bag. So I was on the hunt for this type of bag, and I finally found the perfect one.






The one I have is from Massimo Dutti, I've recently ordered it and it's actually on sale! You can find it here. The bag is made from genuine leather and it smells like it. It has 3 compartments, the last compartment has a zipper which is super useful if you don't like using wallets like me, so you chuck all of your money and cards there. The bag fits quite a lot for it's size, so it's super practical for a heavy carrier like me. I think a basic like this is a must for anyone's closet, as you can carry it basically anywhere. It can easily dress up an outfit by carrying it as a clutch and down when you carry it as a cross body. 





Luma x 

No comments:

Post a Comment